Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Introducing Princess Chloe!

Meet the newest member of our extended family. I was at my friend/hairdressers house a few weeks ago when her puppy came running into the salon and I immediately fell in love with her! My friend had stated that they were possibly looking for her a new home and SAY NO MORE!......I knew exactly where that home would be!
My siblings and I have been trying to tell my parents for years that they should get a dog. They've considered it from time to time but the right dog just never came along. When I was growing up we had a Pomeranian named Rebel who was just like a member of the family and ultimately my Dad's best buddy. When he died it was HORRIBLE on our whole family and we never wanted to experience the death of a pet again! But we still looked at Pom puppies for sale from time to time and have always been infatuated with them! When I saw my friends puppy I immediately started taking pictures of her and sent them to my parents who fell in love with her also, even though it took a few weeks to convince themselves that they were ready to become parents AGAIN.
Isn't this just the cutest face you ever did see?




Princess Chloe is an 11-week old Pomeranian puppy who currently weighs 2 pounds and will probably reach about 4-6 pounds. She has the funnest disposition and loves to be held and loved. She couldn't be more loved and is already well on her way to becoming another spoiled member of the family.

4 comments:

Dawna said...

That little puppy is darn cute. Love her!!!

Rochelle said...

Very cute! That is a great picture of the three of them!

Johnson Family said...

She looks just like Princess did as a pup. Oh, by the way Princess wears PJ's now.

Jill said...

What a cute puppy! That's a great picture of your parents too.