Friday, January 23, 2009


I know, I'm all about my dogs. I hear, "Do you love your dogs more than your kids?" Hmmmm. OF COURSE NOT! But they do come in a close 2nd place! They love me unconditionally and are constantly by my side and never talk back! I couldn't resist taking these couple of pictures. Gunner is getting up in years and has been having problems with his back, mostly from playing too hard with Tank. He got pretty bad this past week and I had to tranquilize him and give him muscle relaxers to settle him down so he could lay still and heal himself. I love how he gets droppy-eyed and notice his one ear standing straight up in the air! Poor dog!




This is a common site you would see in our backyard (minus the snow of course)on a warm summer evening, Tank laying in "his spot" enjoying the cool grass and a good stick. I guess he's getting tired of winter and decided, "What the heck!" He didn't last that long out there and probably decided this was a summer pastime. He's now back in the warmth of the house sprawled out beside me. We'll try again in a few months.


p.s. I think we may see the lawn soon - it's raining today and trying to melt all the snow we have.....yea!!! :)

2 comments:

Elyse said...

lol those dogs are so spoiled :)

Nicole said...

Seriously ... Tank is the cutest dog ever! How nice for you to find Chloe a home with your parents. My mom had a teacup pomeranian who she recently had to put down for health reasons. It was her baby and my Mom took it really hard. Our dog is going much better now.