Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'M STANDING ON A SOAP BOX RIGHT NOW SO BARE WITH ME!!!!
I know my blog is my form of journaling and scrapbooking but it also a way to network something and get the word out when needed. Thus the reason for this post.
I am in a position to sale HCG drops, a safe and effective way to lose stored fat from the body. This is not some hokey back-yard brewed impersonator of the product. It is NRC #'d out of a lab from Texas, purchased by a licensed health care provider who happens to be family. It is safe and legal!!
One 23-day supply bottle is $50....a lot less than the average $300 plus bottle! There is a website you can visit to learn more about HCG. Go to www.myhcgbody.com Just don't purchase the product there at $60 a bottle.....contact me to purchase yours!
There, I'm stepping off my soapbox and thanking you for taking the time to listen to me! :)

1 comments:

Ms. T said...

She isn't lying folks! I have about a billion nurses I work with who have tried it! Now, you can either go injection or sublingual. A fantastic thing about under the tongue is that your body is less likely to develop an immunity to the HCG. Definitely recommend this product and the price is phenomenal!! In clinics it is upwards of $350! And have to make usualy a bi-weekly or even once a day visits. 20 lbs lost in 20 days, what's not to loose?? Literally! :) Love ya lel!