Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009


For Halloween this year it was pretty low key at our house. The kids are getting older and nobody went trick-or-treating this year for a first! Kylie and Colton dressed up in all black and went to Doug and Kristi's house to hide in the bushes to scare the trick-or-treaters. Taylir dressed up as an 80's girls and went to a party. I can't believe how cute she looked.........I think the 80's were awesome for fashion and so frilly and feminine. Carson didn't dress up this year but went to his first boy/girl party.....woo hoo Carsy boy!! Mark and I stayed home and passed out candy, although we didn't have as many trick-or-treaters as we have in years past. We've still got 4 bags of Kit Kat's leftover! But what we don't have is tons of candy from the kids' stash. It was kind of strange not having to go through their bags to safeguard them this year. Wow, we must be getting old! Halloween is over now, and we're three weeks away from my favorite holiday........THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Dawna said...

I love the pictures! I think Taylir was born in the wrong generation...she can really pull that look off!

Nicole said...

I love that Kylie hid in the bushes and scared all the kids. That's awesome!