Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Baby Is All Grown Up!!!

Today my baby girl Kylie turns the magical age of "18"
Where did all the time go??? I feel like she should still be in school and when the other kids start school tomorrow she won't be going. She actually leaves this weekend to start a new adventure and the next phase of her life. She will be moving to Southern Utah and going to school there. I don't know how I am going to handle the day she leaves. It makes me sad already thinking about it. But I know that this is part of life and it helps knowing that she is so excited about her future.

I am so proud of my Kylie and the young woman she has become. She is beautiful not only on the outside but on the inside too. I love you Ky and know that you always have a bedroom here at home whenever you need it.

Good luck on your next big adventure and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

GO GETTIM' DOWN THERE IN THOSE RED HILLS!!!

1 comments:

Dawna said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!