Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Taylir as a ladybug
Kylie as a nerd
Carson a Denver Bronco fan

Gunner a biker dog

Tank a sad ballerina. He is actually in "time out" because while I was running some errands this morning he decided to help himself to the food I was suppose to take to a family tonight for dinner who had just had a baby. He ate two bags of rolls I had just made the night before and a container of sugar cookies. Good thing the casserole had not been made yet. I hope he gets the worse tummy ache he's ever had as punishment. And yes, his "time out" place is the couch!!

Colton doesn't have a picture because he didn't want to dress up. I guess he's too old for that supposedly!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

It will be a great one for us because Mark also comes home tonight!!!!!

3 comments:

Dawna said...

Tank, Tank, Tank. Will you ever learn? Love the costumes!

Rochelle said...

I'm glad your family is together tonight!

Did the girls Trick or Treat?

You all look good!

Kris said...

Look how cute everyone looks. I can't get enough of Tank in his tutu. I love it!!