Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bye Bye OCD!



Most of you who know me know that I am obessed when it comes to my dogs, in fact I've been accused of loving my dogs more than my kids......of course we all know that is not true but they come in a close second place since I love them like they are my kids. This morning while doing my hair and makeup, I glanced over to my bed and noticed that Gunner had made himself compfy IN my bed and was sound asleep. Back when I became obsessed with my dogs I got rid of my foofey decorative bed comforter and pillows and traded in my world of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) for a "la da da" life as a dog lover and relaxed person. My bed is now sittable/layable, not just a decoration. Back in the day, I would have never thought of having a dog in my house, let alone one on my bed, or should I say IN my bed. Boy have times changed. But I think I'm a much happier person now and much more relaxed. Thanks Gunner and Tank for helping get rid of my OCD! I know all you friends out there think I've gone nuts but oh well........I'M A DOG LOVER!! (Just don't mess up one of my pictures on the wall,that's another story!! :)

4 comments:

Kortney said...

Oh my that little brat always seems to get himself into weird positions but this one is too funny

Rochelle said...

I love my dog and he is like a child. Crazy but true!

Dawna said...

Looks like there is plenty of room for Tank to join him!

Gina said...

I think I would have a hard time letting a dog in my bed. Glad you enjoy your dogs. I'm sure they keep you company when Mark is gone.