Saturday, October 24, 2009

HE'S A TEENAGER NOW!







I can't believe my baby is now a teenager.....WOW!! Time sure does fly. I am so proud of who this boy is becoming - he makes his mom smile! Currently he is in the 7th grade and has straight A's with the end of term being yesterday. He plays running back on his football team who is undefeated going into the playoffs this next week. He also plays on several baseball teams and plays the position of pitcher and short stop. He still loves his mom and isn't afraid to show her affection in front of his friends.....that's my boy!
Tonight we are having a big party and have rented out his favorite gym for him and all his friends and family to run around in. We had Taylir's Sweet Sixteen party here last night and had a houseful of teenagers - it was so awesome!! But we're ready to party it up again tonight!
I LOVE YOU CARSY BOY AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

I can't believe it Lezlie! It seems like yesterday he was 2!! I think that he looks just like Shane in his 6th grade picture!! Cute pics of both Carson and Taylir!