Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Great Night With a Great Friend


Last week me and my girlfriend Sandra went to the Utah Jazz' first pre-season game against the Denver Nuggets. I hadn't been to a Jazz game in a few years and was looking forward to going, especially since it was with one of my most favorite people. She is one of "THE SMITHFIELD GIRLS" that so many people hear me talk about. I love love love her and she is so much fun to be with. She is and will be a life-long friend!

We were really excited to watch the game but even more to visit and catch up since we live a few hours apart from each other and don't get together as often as we would like. Even though we did watch some of the game, when it was over we asked each other if there had been a basketball game going on????? We both love to people watch and just talk talk talk and there was a lot of both going on. I did take a few pictures of the game for the kids' sake and thought I got a pretty good one of Boozer taking a shot.
What a fun night I had............Love ya Sandra!

0 comments: