Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kylie's Sadie Hawkins Dance




Last night Kylie went to the Sadie Hawkins dance at her school. Her date's name was Paul and they went along with Ky's best friend Kenzie and her date Tyler. They had a great time shopping for their matching shirts with sunglasses and going to the dance! Kylie even let Kenzie do her hair! (If you know Kylie, that is something to be said!!)
I can't believe that Kylie is literally a few months away from graduating High School! Where has all the time gone?!? I don't think I like the idea of having my baby girl out in the grown up world. To me, she should forever be my baby under my wings to protect and keep safe. I'm not the best mom at letting my kids spread their wings and fly, but I better get use to it! They are all on the verge of doing that.....my baby Carson will graduate from elementary school at the same time as Kylie graduates high school!
I'm proud of the young woman Kylie has become and the choices she has made getting her to this point in life. She's not your typical girly girl but she's MY KYLIE GIRL!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Man, it's crazy how fast it goes! Cute pictures, it looks like fun!

Gina said...

Love the shades and the matching t-shirts. It's amazing to me how fast kids grow up.