Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Try this and see which princess you are!


You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I got this off my sister Kris's blog and couldn't resisit....I love Disney Princesses. I'm not sure I match with Cinderella though.....ME, a soft spoken manner and patient????? I do have my "Prince Charming" though and we're already living our "Happily Ever After". Sorry to get so sappy, but it's true! Try this and see who you are.

By the way, we're heading home to Utah in 5 hours at 3 am Oregon time. Guess we better get some sleep. Thank you to all of you here in Oregon who have made our trip so memorable. We have made so many new friends - I'm sure you all know who you are. We have had a wonderful time and have made lasting memories here as a family. Until we meet again!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Cinderella is so totally you. Not many people have the patience that you have. It is true that you had to go through some trials to "finally" find your Prince Charming and what a good "Gomer" he is! The ending to your story is: "And they lived happily ever after."

Gina said...

You left here just in time. It was 100 today and is suppose to be 104 tomorrow. By the way I did the princess quiz and it said I am Sleeping Beauty.

Nicole said...

I'm Sleeping Beauty too! I am going to miss you guys and I hope to see you back soon, hopefully towing a moving van behing you! :)

Gina said...

shannon said,
i'm pocahontas!!!!!