Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School Then and Now!



Taylir her 9th grade year, Colton his 8th grade year and Kylie her BIG Senior Year.




Carson his 6th grade year. He's not in the picture with the other 3 since the Jr. High and High School start so much earlier than the elementary.



I thought it would be fun to see what the kids looked like the first day of school 6 years ago. This was our first year together as a family. This was the only time that our four younger kids would be in the same school at the same time EVER! Kylie was in 6th grade, Taylir 3rd, Colton 2nd and Carson Kindergarten. The girls can't believe they actually consented to letting me dress them the same. This picture doesn't show it, but the boys actually had all matching clothes for that year too, Kindergarten didn't actually start this day but I wanted Carson in the picture for memory sake. I use to dress the girls in matching clothes/hair along with the boys for that whole year.....Back then I thought it was cute and the kids liked it too.....now I don't think they agree!!




Later that day we had dinner at Doug and Kristi's house to celebrate Kylie's birthday


Kylie opening up her new video camera from all of us and a box of Milk Duds from Daxton

Even Kylie's Sunday School teachers remembered her birthday.....how awesome is that?! I think this is the first time she has ever received flowers! Of course Ky had to have a funny picture along with a serious one.

3 comments:

Dawna said...

Wow...they all look so young in the picture taken six years ago. Time has sure flown by. Just think, this year Kylie and Tara both graduate. That's nuts.

Gina said...

It's hard to believe how little they were when you and Mark got married. I hope they had a great first week at school.

Jodi said...

You have such a sweet and beautiful family! I loved seeing the pictures of 'then and now'. I will have to remember that years from now...since my oldest is going in to Kindergarten this year...it will be awhile!

Happy Birthday to Kylie. What a cute girl :)