Thursday, May 7, 2009

Taylir Region High Jump Champion!


This is going to be a quick post and probably really sloppy but it's late and we have to be up at 5 am tomorrow morning to travel to Billings for Grandma Colton's funeral. But I had to do the mom brag thing and let you all know how proud I am of Taylir. It was the Region Track Meet today and Taylir took 1st place in her event, the high jump.....and she's only a FRESHMAN! What will we see when she is a senior?!?! Her coaches and of course me and Mark, couldn't be more proud. Taylir herself is on CLOUD NINE and said she is too excited to sleep tonight. State is a week from tomorrow and she's pretty pumped.
WAY TO GO TAY TAY!!!!!




She was really excited to be interviewed by a newspaper reporter!!

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

Way to go ! That is so very cool!

Gina said...

Congratulation Taylir. That is very exciting.

Dawna said...

Way to go girlie!!! When is the state meet? I would love to come watch her.

Kris said...

WAHOOOOO!!!!! You go girl! That is such a great accomplishment. You should be extremely proud of yourself. I know I am soooo proud of you!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations Taylir! I bet you are a proud mamma Lel:)

Johnson Family said...

Congrats Taylir! You are awesome.

Elyse said...

wow! I had no idea she won or I would have said something during the trip to her about how amazing she is :)
That is so awesome!! Congrats Taylir

Jodi said...

It is SO cool to see her at the very top of the podium!! Way to go Taylir :)

Heather O said...

that is so great, congratulations!!