Thursday, April 23, 2009

What A Beautiful Day!

The weather this week has been absolutely beautiful and I have heard that it is going to get yucky again starting tomorrow. So instead of doing my workout in the house like I usually do, I decided to do it outside. I have never liked to workout in public and have always had a treadmill and weights at home. Last week while in Southern Utah I was forced to run outdoors and found that it wasn't that bad, and actually quite invigorating! So this morning when I woke up and opened the blinds and windows I was convinced that TODAY was the day for me to get out of my comfort zone. And I am so glad I did....this is what I got to see this morning. The picture is a little fuzzy because it was taken with my cell phone but you get the picture. I have taken for grantid the beauty I have right out my front door. What a beautiful workout I had!!

2 comments:

Dawna said...

I was there working on the temple grounds...you should stop by next time and say "hello"! I agree that walking outside is wonderful :) Very theraputic!

Heather O said...

How beautiful!