Thursday, November 20, 2008

Football Banquet 2008

Last night we attended the football banquet for Carson's 6th grade football team. I know I have already bragged on my blog about their undefeated 10 - 0 season but I will publically brag one more time about it. This was a fantastic team coached by a fantastic coaching staff and I have been impressed with the caliber of boys who played alongside Carson. What a good group of future young men!
Carson won the award for Co-MVP Offense, Most Rushing Yards (953 yards) and Most Touchdowns (13)
This is the head coach bragging about what a great team he had this season and how proud he was to coach such fine boys. There were 103 teams in this league and this team was one of 4 who went undefeated. Way to go CAVEMEN!!

This is the whole coaching staff giving out the team awards

Carson is always so enthused when it comes to having his picture taken. This was the small glare he gave me from the players table when he heard me whisper his name to smile for yet ANOTHER picture.

3 comments:

Dawna said...

Does this mean that we won't see Carson smile again until next football season?

Gina said...

He's lucky to have a good group of boys to play with. Congratulations again. I do have one question, what is up with those skull and crossbones T-shirts? (I don't care for things with skull & cross bones.)

Katie said...

Oh I'm so glad you found my blog!! I love the pictures and the updates! And I don't think your a bad aunt for not coming to the wedding, I think its fantastic you said hi :)!!!