Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TOES


Sometimes you get discouraged
Because we are not so small
And always leave our toe prints
On furniture and walls.
But every day we are growing-
We will be grown some day
And all those tiny toes
Will surely fade away.
So here's a set of toes
Just so you can recall
Exactly how our toes looked
When we were not so small.

I have this strange fascination with toes and feet and am always looking at them. Kristi knew this and came up with this awesome picture and poem for me from the kids for Mothers Day this year. She also had a ton of pictures taken of all the kids and had them put into a frame. I appreciate her so much and am blessed to have her as a part of my family!!

2 comments:

Dawna said...

You and your toe fetish! You crack me up. Where are Gunner and Tank's "toes/paws"? :D

terrie said...

So it's not my imagination, you really are weird! You haven't been looking at my feet, have you?